We are looking for Audit Seniors for both our London and Guildford offices. The role is approximately 75%/80% audit, 25%/20% financial accounting/general.
- Preparation and audit of statutory accounts to comply with UK GAAP and International auditing and accounting standards.
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of new and junior members of staff in all aspects of accountancy and audit, and the use of CCH accounting software.
- To delegate routine work to the juniors either on site or in the office, and to review that work when it is completed.
What we are looking for
- ACA or ACCA qualification with 1 or 2 years’ post-qualification experience preferred, but would consider newly qualified
- Experience of working effectively within a team
- Experience of acting as a supervising senior on Audit Clients, audit team 2+
- Strong IT skills including good knowledge of Excel and preferably experience of CCH ProAudit software and CCH Accounts Production
What we can offer you
- Exposure to a variety of clients including retail, media, technology, not for profit, education, leisure and hospitality
- Potential to progress with the Firm. Some of our Partners trained with the Firm on our graduate training programme
- 35 hour week on a flexitime basis; core hours 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hybrid working arrangement with a requirement to attend the office for a minimum of 2 days per week
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually in July
- 20 days’ paid holiday (increased by 1 day for each complete year of service to 30 June up to a maximum of 5 days) + Bank Holidays + 3 or 4 Christmas closure days
- Opportunity to buy/sell annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Cash back health scheme
- 1 Professional subscription paid by the Firm
- Season ticket loans
- CSR day paid by the Firm
- Opportunity to meet colleagues outside of work at various social events organised by the Staff Action Team throughout the year
How to apply
Please fill in the form to apply for this role, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alliotts Staff Action Team (SAT) is a group of people across all disciplines of the firm. They are the ‘glue’ within the firm and are dedicated to getting people together by arranging a host of events as well as fundraising for our firms charities Prevent Breast Cancer and Play for Progress.
We are looking for students who have the ambition and drive to succeed as qualified accountants.