If you let property then this rental income is usually taxed as it is considered an investment. However it can be challenging to work out allowable expenses and calculate the profit you need to pay tax on, especially as rental income is an area that has been the subject of significant change.

If you live overseas and receive additional income there may be added considerations from a tax perspective.

The tax treatment of non domiciled and non resident landlords is also an area that has changed recently and it can be difficult to keep up to date with the latest rules.

Our team of tax specialists advise landlords on all aspect of taxation of rental income and also assist with the preparation and submission of tax returns.

We can also help ensure that you are claiming any allowable expenses due and help keep your taxable rental income to a sensible minimum.

For further advice please contact us

Jon Luk
Jon Luk
Gerry Hollingsworth
Gerry Hollingsworth
Delighted with Alliotts advice

Our international tax advisors work with inbound and outbound businesses [more...]

Our comprehensive range of business advice and services is focused on building success [more...]

Phone, Email, Post, Visit? Find out how to get in touch with us [more...]