In an increasingly global business environment, access to international tax advice and planning is essential.
Our experienced team can guide you whether you are looking to expand overseas, already have worldwide operations, are considering setting up in the UK or planning to leave the UK for another suitable overseas jurisdiction.
Our Specialist International Tax Services Include:
- UK tax compliance issues arising from inward and outward expansion.
- Assistance with the establishment of business entities in overseas jurisdictions.
- Country specific advice on tax efficiency.
- Tax and National Insurance aspects of internationally mobile employees.
- Tax structuring of international operations to maximise overall profits.
- Advising on the repatriation of profits including dividends, royalties, management charges etc.
- Advice on efficient location of intellectual property.
- Advice on location of holding companies.
- Reviewing the structure of debt within a group and loan arrangements.
- Review of controlled foreign companies.
- Advising on VAT on cross border transactions.