Alliotts are at the forefront of online accounting, offering the latest versions of popular Accounting software. Moving online - a quick recent history of accounting
During the 1980s affordable computers and software packages revolutionised the way in which SMEs maintained their accounts - handwritten ledgers were superseded by PCs. Broadband internet access heralds a new evolution in computerised accounting - a business no longer has to run accounts on its own computer system.
The Advantages of Online Accounting:
- Web based access - 24/7 from any location that has an internet connection
- Multiple users, multiple sites - any number of your people whether in the office, on the road, or at home
- Real time - no need to wait for the system to update
- Secure - password protected, giving you peace of mind
- Cost effective - no more expensive hardware upgrades to suit the accounts software
- Ease of upgrade to new versions of the software
- Simple transfer from your existing software
- Business continuity - no matter what, you will have access to your company's financial information
- Control - providing the information you need when you need it
- Flexibility - a system that works for you, your business and your people
- Reduction in reliance upon an expensive IT infrastructure
Accounting Software to Suit Your Business
Alliotts offer web hosted accounting software using the Online 50 system. On this platform we can provide Sage 50™ accounting software, Ambition Accounting software, and a full cloud computing solution with MS Office, email software, document exchange etc. We also offer web hosted Iris Exchequer™ software and IRIS Accounts Office Online which is an online version. Many of our clients use this innovative service to give them instant access to accounting data 24/7 whether they are in the office, travelling, or at home.