We are experienced in working on behalf of a broad range of educational establishments, including universities, training bodies, senior independent boarding schools, senior day schools and preparatory schools.
Our specialist team provides a range of services and advice to our educational clients going beyond pure audit compliance, including:
- Audit and accounts
- Governance reviews and strategic planning
- Accounting systems and management reporting - establishment and efficiency ‘health checks’
- Internal audit - design of control procedures and internal audit reviews
- Information technology - strategic reviews and implementation of new systems
- Tax matters - VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE and National Insurance – consultancy, planning and reviews
- Personnel selection
- Financial services - including pensions
- Outsourcing services
'Alliotts have been working with Kings Canterbury for more than 10 years now and the partner we deal with is absolutely exceptional in being so accessible and hugely knowledgeable.
He has helped streamline our accounting and advised us on looking at practical things like stock levels, IT systems and operating modes. All this has saved us money.
What I really appreciate too is the clarity of thinking and the fact that we don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and ask for advice. Top marks!’
Mark Taylor, Bursar, KIng’s School, Canterbury.