When setting up in a foreign country, you need experienced professional advisors who understand the challenges that you face in a new territory and have a proven expertise in assisting inwardly investing companies.
Alliotts Inward Investment Team provides a specialist and comprehensive service which meets the needs of companies looking to set up in the UK, from assistance at initial start up stage with regulatory requirements through to providing a complete outsourced back office solution. The team is experienced in providing services to a variety of business sectors, including some internationally known retail brands.
As specialist advisors to inward investing companies we are on the approved suppliers panel of two of the leading inward investment agencies in the UK. Being accepted onto the panel meant having to undergo a rigorous selection procedure and having to demonstrate our expertise in providing advice to companies looking to enter the UK.
We are members of London & Partners, the official promotional organisation for London. The foreign direct investment ( FDI) team at London & Partners are the experts on doing business in the capital, connecting international businesses to London, helping them set up, succeed and grow.
We are also members UKAN, UK Trade and Investment's advisory network. UKAN was established to provide high quality and trusted support to overseas companies looking to set up in the UK and to UK companies looking to do business overseas.
Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping is a key service that is required by companies looking to set up in the UK. It is an ideal solution where it is not feasible to recruit a full time employee for the role and regular management reporting in line with the parent company’s format is required. Alliotts provides a cost effective, flexible and responsive outsourced accounting solution. Alliotts Outsourced Accounting Team is experienced in a variety of accounting packages and can readily adapt to working with bespoke systems.
Areas where Alliotts Can Offer Assistance to Companies Setting Up in The UK Include:
- Advice on trading vehicles – branch or subsidiary?
- Company formation
- VAT application
- PAYE scheme set up
- Corporate Tax Registration
- Payroll calculations and production of payslips
- BACS approved Bureau - payment of employees’ pay directly into bank accounts and PAYE and National Insurance Contributions directly to HMRC
- Submission of end of year returns to HMRC
- Completion of forms P11d (Return of benefits and expenses)/P11d dispensations
- Book keeping including online accounting, web based access to financial data 24/7
- Management reporting/KPIs
- Completion of VAT Returns
- Statutory Accounts
- Completing statutory audits
- Corporation tax – preparation and submission of tax computation and return
- Transfer pricing advice
- Personal tax – preparation and submission of tax returns
- VAT advice
- Contracts of employment
- Policies and procedures
- Training and development
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Maintaining the statutory records
- Completion and filing of forms at Companies House
- Drafting Minutes
- Provision of registered office
- Advising on company pension schemes and life assurance
- Key man insurance