We take our commitment to the community seriously and endeavour to demonstrate this commitment in a variety of ways including:
Supporting Local Business Communities
We support local business organisations by holding key volunteer positions and actively participating in the development of the organisation and its work.
The firm supports one volunteering day per annum by each member of staff.
Corporate Charitable Giving
Staff are invited to select a charity to support. We have chosen to support The National Brain Appeal which is based at the National Hospital, London. The charity raises money for projects which aim to improve treatment, care and research around neurological disorders and diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's, Brain Tumours, Alzheimer's, and Epilepsy. For information on the charity please CLICK HERE
Fundraising efforts are co-ordinated by our elected staff committee and include:
- Ad hoc fundraising including coffee mornings, dress down days, raffles and various other activities.
- 5 places in the London Marathon each year.
- Donation in place of sending Christmas cards.
Waste Reduction & Recycling
- Paper and plastic recycling in place in each office.
- Electronic document management system
- Reduction in printed matter by developing our e-shot programme
- One of the key factors when relocating our London office was energy efficiency.
- Where possible we will source recycled goods.
- Devices to assist in saving light and reducing water consumption
- Staff and partners use public transport when possible and if travelling by car, journeys are shared where possible. We also encourage teleconferencing.
We are continually reviewing how we can improve on our efforts and staff are actively involved in suggesting ways in which we can make a difference.